Senior government officials of the 10 CAREC countries and representatives from partner multilateral institutions gathered to
- review the progress of the program’s priority sectors,
- deliberate on the economic corridor development approach for CAREC based on the preliminary study findings,
- further review the methodology of the CAREC Development Effectiveness Review, and
- discuss the progress and further actions of the physical establishment of the CAREC Institute.
The meeting also discussed the proposed theme and structure for the 13th CAREC Ministerial Conference to be held in Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic in November 2014.
- Economic Corridor Development Study: Update
- Kazakhstan Regional Policy: Establishing Economic Growth Centers
- CAREC Development Effectiveness Review (DEfR) Methodology Review
- CAREC Corridor Performance Measurement and Monitoring (CPMM)
- CAREC Transport and Trade Facilitation Strategy 2020
- CAREC Trade Policy: Progress Report and Issues for Consideration
- CAREC Trade Facilitation: Implementation Progress and Key Issues
- Energy Sector Coordinating Committee Updates
- Progress Report of the Physical Establishment of CAREC Institute