Senior officials reviewed inputs for the 8th Ministerial Conference to be held 16 October 2009. Sector committees presented progress reports on the Implementation Action Plan for the Transport and Trade Facilitation Strategy, the Trade Policy Strategic Action Plan, and the Energy Action Plan. ADB made a presentation on the achievements of the CAREC Institute during its first year of activities.
Senior officials agreed to the concept of the CAREC Program Results Framework, and they were briefed on the initial findings of the CAREC Corridor Performance Measurement and Monitoring program.
- 01 CAREC Transport and Trade Facilitation Strategy Transport Sector Progress (January 2008-October 2009)
- 02 Trade Facilitation Program Update Presentation
- 03 Trade Policy Coordinating Committee Presentation
- 04 CAREC Energy Action Plan Presentation
- 05 CAREC Program Results Framework Presentation
- 06 CAREC Institute Progress Report
- 07 CAREC Corridors Seamless Connectivity